Pitlochry is one of Scotland's most beautiful and vibrant places to visit.
In the heart of Scotland with real hospitality, clear sparkling air, beautiful scenery, rich clan history, fine food, plenty of space and lots to see and do. Pitlochry is primarily a holiday destination, which caters for the holiday maker year round in its own special way.
We would ask all visitors to observe the current guidelines, to keep themselves and our Community safe.
Pitlochry has been very busy these past few weeks, so please be patient when you visit. Our Car Parks are on Atholl Road, Ferry Road and West End, please use them. On street parking on Atholl Road and the main side streets is limited to 30 minutes only. Don't get caught out.
Face masks are still required indoors, both in shops and hospitality venues and on public transport and at Railway Stations.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE
The Scottish Public Health campaign asks everyone to follow these 5 simple steps
- Face Coverings are recommended in enclosed spaces. It is Mandatory if using Public Transport to wear a face covering on buses, trains and at Railway Stations. From Friday 10th July, it will also be Mandatory to wear a face covering in all shops. Please adhere to these measures for your own and our community’s safety.
- Avoid Crowded Places – if you go somewhere and it is too busy, for your own safety – LEAVE.
- Clean Your Hands and hard surfaces regularly.
- Two Metre Social Distancing – Please keep 2 metres away from others when out.
- Self Isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms. DO NOT TRAVEL
We encourage visitors to please book direct with our businesses, to help them and to make sure you have the most up to date information. Due to inevitable changes taking place in each business, our site will be updated regularly so please keep checking for updates.
To that end, please use our on-line enquiry form which goes straight to the businesses who are open for them to respond to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pitlochry and Highland Perthshire.
All The Pitlochry Local Groups and Culture Events
One of Pitlochry's real strengths as a town is that it has a large number of volunteer groups and organisations, all working for the good of the town each has its own particular area of specialism. Every group contributes something to the town in some way or another, working together, to help to make Pitlochry what it is today, a successful vibrant highland town.
Groups include Pitlochry in Bloom, the Bowling Club, the Atholl Players and the Community Choir to name just a few.Find Out More
Find out all the local shops and museums in Pitlochry
Find out what Shops we have in Pitlochry?Find Out More
Find out what relaxing Spas we have in Pitlochry?Find Out More
Find out what Distilleries we have in Pitlochry?Find Out More
Find out what Museums we have in Pitlochry?Find Out More
Find out what Local Services we have in Pitlochry?Find Out More
How can we help you?